When fire breaks out in server rooms, data centres or around other sensitive electronic environments, sometimes the solution can be as damaging as the fire.
To prevent possibilities of such scenarios at your premises and to enhance safety of your sensitive electronic equipment, we have introduced the unique Carbon Dioxide based nonmagnetic fire extinguishers.
These fire extinguishers are made of aluminium shells, and non-magnetic fittings such as valves, nozzles and pins. They suffocate the fire by cutting-off the supply of oxygen and leave no messy residue behind post dousing the flames.
The unique construction of these fire extinguishers makes them non-magnetic and non-corrosive. Which is why, they also become an ideal choice for hospital MRI scanner rooms, where magnetic field of an MRI machine could attract a normal fire extinguisher with bone crushing force and its magnetic potency might affect the performance or operation of sensitive equipment.
Made to the highest global standards, Blot Fire’s Carbon Dioxide based non-magnetic fire extinguishers are recognised for their non-damaging highly effective firefighting performance and cleanliness.
TeslaDUO combines monitoring of arterial oxygen saturation and measurement of the non-invasive blood pressure in one compact unit.
TeslaDUO and all accessories are approved for a magnetic fi eld strength of up to 3 Tesla.
The wireless SpO2 sensor allows great fl exibility for patient positioning and can be fixed to the patient easy and comfortable.
The MRI monitor is available in 3 diff erent confi gurations:
1. Option pulse oximetry (SpO2)
2. Option non invasive blood pressure (NIBP)
3. Option pulse oximetry (SpO2) and non invasive blood pressure.
1. Non-magnetic material, MRI compatible
2. Detachable trolley top
3. The side rail can be put down.
4. The backrest can be adjusted to 60 degree by spring.
5. With infusion pole.
6. With sundries basket beneath the stretcher
7. The bottom with four rotatable casters(caster size & locking: dia 125mm, two with break), making the transfer more flexiable.
8. Suitable in MRI room, Operating theatre, Emergency room and Patient ward.
pNeuton model A transport ventilator with CPAP designed for critical care patient support
1. Noninvasive or invasive ventilation
2. Integrated, demand flow CPAP system
3. Variable oxygen selection
4. MRI compatible with remote alarm output
5. Patient disconnect and low gas alarms
pNeuton is simple and versatile
pNeuton has simple-to-use controls – Tidal Volume, Respiratory Rate and Pressure Limit – for
volume-targeted or pressure-limited ventilation. With a built-in high output demand flow CPAP system, critical care ventilation needs are optimized for spontaneous and mandatory breaths. Operating without the need of electrical power, the ventilator can care for the most difficult patients from the emergency room to special procedures / MRI; for inter-facility transport and wherever your patient may be located.
Our MRI compatible wheelchair is made of entirely non-magnetic plastic material, no metal at all. It is designed specifically for use in and around the MRI suite, best suitable for 3 Tesla MRI machine. All the material including the leg part, wheel structure are all completely plastic material which is totally non-magnet.
The “MR” mark is embroidered on te back part of the chair, reducing the chance that it will be
confused with a stand normal wheelchair (magnetic) or end up in another department. It is a great general purpose MRI wheelchair.
1. Retractable wheel locks
2. Quick-release safety belt.
3. Removable Full Length Padded Ams.
4. Detachable footrests.
5. Color: Black, Black+Red, Black+Yellow, Black+Burgundy.
6. MR Conditional to 3-Tesla.
7. Constructed of durable, lightweight aero-grade polymers, contains no metals.